비아그라 정품 is currently sold in Korea as 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg tablets. According to the manufacturer of Cialis, the recommended dose of Cialis for daily use is 2.5 mg. Take it at the same time each day, regardless of sex. However, clinically, taking the 5mg dose is the most effective, so there is no problem with the 5mg dose, and if necessary, you can take it every other day. It has been proven through clinical trials that erection improves when taken continuously for 3-5 days.
Are there any side effects?
In clinical trials, the most common side effect when taking 5 mg Cialis daily for 12 weeks was headache (6%). It was followed by indigestion (5%), nasopharyngitis, back pain, upper respiratory tract infections, and flushing at 3%. In addition, muscle pain, cough, diarrhea, nasal congestion, pain in the limbs, urinary tract infection, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and abdominal pain were less than 2%.
If you are uncomfortable with these rare side effects, you should switch from taking it daily to taking it every other day, and if that doesn’t work you should stop taking it. In very rare cases, blurred vision, pain in the eyes, swelling of the eyelids, etc. may occur. These side effects are more common in people with high blood pressure or a previous myocardial infarction, and are more common in people aged 75 and older than in younger men, so caution is needed.
Isn’t the price burdensome to take medicine for a month?
A few years ago, the cost of 비아그라 정품 was not too high, as it was priced between 15,000 and 16,000 won for 10 mg and 17,000 to 18,000 won for 20 mg. However, as Cialis’ patent expired in 2015, other products with the same ingredients are being sold at low prices even though domestic pharmaceutical companies. Gugu ( Hanmi Pharm ), Sendom ( Chong Kun Dang ), Taor ( Daewoong Pharm ) , etc. These generic drugs can be purchased at 2,500-4,000 won for 10mg tablets and 5,000-7,000 won for 20mg tablets. As it is a prescription drug, a doctor’s prescription is required. In this case, 1,2It costs an additional ten thousand won.
Who is it recommended for?
According to Harvard Health Publishing, an online educational media published by Harvard Medical School, we recommend that you consider the following six factors to determine whether a low-dose daily regimen is right for you.
- How often do you have sex?
- If you engage in sexual activity more than twice a week, taking one tablet per day is a good choice.
- Is naturalness important ?
- If you want to have a natural sexual activity at any time, it is recommended to take one tablet a day. However, taking it as needed has a duration of 36 hours, so depending on the person, you can get enough naturalness.
- Are there any side effects?
- The most common side effects of taking the medicine every day are headache, muscle pain, indigestion, and back pain. If you take a low dose, your symptoms will get better, but the effect will be lower.
- How much alcohol do you drink?
- People who take Cialis every day may have a significant drop in blood pressure if they drink a lot of alcohol.
- What medications do you take?
- Patients with cardiovascular disease and taking nitrate preparations should not take Cialis. It is also not recommended for patients with hepatic insufficiency or if taking antihypertensive medications such as alpha-blockers.
- Is the price burdensome?
- In the US, taking Cialis daily for 30 days is equivalent to taking 8 Cialis tablets that last for 36 hours. According to this, taking the pills every day may be more expensive if you’re thinking of having less than 8 sexual acts per month.
The low-dose daily regimen is largely up to the patient to choose under the supervision of a physician. You have to weigh the pros and cons because the patient has a lot to decide. That means you have to choose whether you can afford the burden of taking pills every day for natural sex. Gerald Chodak, a professor of urology at the University of Chicago, wrote in an article for Medscape.com that there were no major problems such as side effects compared to taking high-dose drugs just before sexual activity in the past. Some showed a critical view as to whether it was necessary to eat 30 tablets.
High blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes drugs are meant to treat diseases that depend on life and death, so it is natural to take them every day, but natural sex is hard to see as a definite benefit.
However, given that there are few side effects, there may be some individuals who personally benefit from natural sex. Among the men who suffer from erectile dysfunction, there are even those who confess that they wish they had good erections in front of their loved ones, even if they had no arms.
If you are a couple who enjoys sex often, or if you want to enjoy your sex life irrespective of time and place, you may want to consult with your doctor for a low-dose daily therapy. However, it is not recommended for long-distance couples or weekend couples who cannot enjoy sex often.
In conclusion, it is necessary for erectile dysfunction patient to make their own choice, and it is right to start with the minimum dose of 2.5 mg. In any case, if you take it under a doctor’s prescription, you don’t have to worry too much.