Finally, Viagra began to be marketed in Korea. Before Viagra came out, men’s interest in Viagra was greater than their expectations for the new millennium. As there is a proverb that other people’s rice cakes look big, when news about the craze of Viagra from abroad only came through the media, there were many people secretly looking for it as if it was a hard-to-find medicine. is said to be smaller than expected.
비아그라 정품 is not a medicine or a panacea, it is just a treatment for erectile dysfunction patients. Strictly speaking, it is a temporary treatment for erectile dysfunction. It only works when you take it, so you have to take it whenever you need it. In fact, many patients are disappointed when they find out about this. Viagra inhibits an enzyme called type 5 phosphodiesterase that exists in the corpus cavernosum, which is an erectile tissue and breaks down cGMP. It has a therapeutic effect on erectile dysfunction.
However, since type 5 phosphodiesterase is also present in vascular smooth muscle in other parts of the body, when Viagra is
taken, the blood vessels dilate as a side effect of enhancing the action of endogenous nitric oxide, resulting in facial public relations, headache, and low
비아그라 정품, which is currently on the market, is a diamond-shaped tablet coated with a blue thin film in 25mg and 50mg doses. The 100mg dose cannot be used because it has not yet been allowed to be marketed in Korea. Sildenafil is rapidly absorbed after oral administration, and when taken on an empty stomach, the highest blood concentration is achieved within 1 hour, and the drug has a half-life of about 3-5 hours. As a result of domestic clinical trials, it had an effect of improving erectile function in 62% of cases, but as side effects, hot flashes were 31.8%, headaches were 22.7%, and color weakness was 6.1%. Compared to foreign clinical trials, the incidence of side effects was 1.5-3 It is said to have doubled In addition, many scholars argue that it is unreasonable to evaluate safety because the number of clinical trial subjects was too small and cardiovascular disease patients were excluded. There are too many precautions, recommendations, or contraindications when taking Viagra, so we cannot devote this space to listing them.
- Patients currently taking nitrates. For example, taking medications such as nitroglycerin can cause extreme hypotension.
- Children or women* (*The use of Viagra as a treatment for female sexual dysfunction is currently under clinical trials)
General Precautions About Using Viagra
- Before using Viagra, the patient’s medical history and the cause of erectile dysfunction must be examined.
- Because there is some cardiac risk associated with sexual activity, it is advisable to examine the patient’s cardiovascular system before treating erectile dysfunction.
- It should be administered with caution to patients with a predisposition to priapism (sickle cell disease, multiple myelopathies, leukemia) or patients with an anatomical deformity of the penis (Peyronie’s disease).
- Caution is advised not to take medications that may interact with Viagra.
- It should be administered with caution to patients with retinitis pigmentosa, bleeding disorders, or active peptic ulcers.
- Since the safety and efficacy of Viagra and other erectile dysfunction drugs have not been established, co-administration is not recommended.
Therefore, Viagra is an oral erectile dysfunction treatment that induces physiological erection compared to existing treatments for erectile dysfunction and improves erectile function in about 60-70% of patients with erectile dysfunction, depending on the cause. However, as Viagra is a vascular agent, it is not only affected by the patient’s systemic condition but also can cause serious side effects depending on cardiovascular diseases or concomitant medications. I think that side effects that may occur from the use of drugs should be minimized by informing patients about the side effects of drugs that should be preceded and may appear.